– The term “I” refers to MAIRA GALLARDO. The term “Site” refers to MAIRAGALL.COM. The terms “user,” “you,” and “your” refer to site visitors, customers, and any other users of the site. The terms “themes,” “product,” and “products” refer to WordPress themes and/or Blogger templates.
– Use of MAIRAGALL.COM, including all materials presented herein and all online services provided by MAIRA GALLARDO, is subject to the following Terms and Conditions. These Terms and Conditions apply to all site visitors, customers, and all other users of the site. By using the site or products, you agree to these Terms and Conditions, without modification, and acknowledge reading them.
– All copyright and other intellectual property rights of this site and its content are owned by or licensed to Maira Gallardo unless otherwise stated. No content may be downloaded, copied, reproduced, transmitted, stored, sold or distributed without the prior written consent of the copyright holder.
PAYMENTS AND REFUNDS
Due to the digital nature of my products, I don’t offer refunds or exchanges under any circumstances. Should you need help with your order or theme, don’t hesitate to contact me, I’ll do my best to address any issues that may arise.
PRODUCTS AND PRICING
– I reserve the right at any time to modify or discontinue any product, price and/or service with or without prior notice.
– I shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of my products and/or services.
FILES DELIVERY AND DOWNLOAD LIMIT
– Once your payment is processed, you’ll receive an email order confirmation with a link to download your files, you must provide a valid email address.
– You have 30 days to download the files. Please, store your files in a secure place as I cannot guarantee that I’ll be able to replace them once the download link has expired.
BACKUP AND LIABILITY
– I recommend backing up your existing theme, files, and content before installing your new theme.
– I shall not be liable for any damages, including but not limited to, direct, indirect, special, incidental or consequential damages or losses that occur out of the use or inability to use my products.
I endeavor to describe and display the products as accurately as possible. While I try to be as clear as possible in explaining the details, please do not accept that the Site is entirely accurate, current, or error-free. From time to time, I may correct errors in pricing and descriptions. I reserve the right to refuse or cancel any order with an incorrect price listing.
All themes are designed to work and look good in the most popular web browsers: Google Chrome, Safari, Firefox, and Edge. Even when I do my best to ensure that they look their best across multiple browsers and devices, variations may exist.
– Technical support is provided only to customers with proof of purchase, and only for the intended use of the products.
– Support covers installation and setup issues, theme bugs, problems with features that aren’t working as advertised and as shown in the demo.
– I do not offer support of any kind for third-party products, theme customizations or WordPress/Blogger issues.
– Support is available as long as the product is being offered for sale. If I decide to discontinue a product, support will be subject to availability.
– The support I provide is based on the theme the way it was downloaded, without custom modifications.
– Support is provided via the support center forum and email. You may expect a reply to your message within 1 business day.
– Support hours are Monday-Friday from 10am to 6pm UTC-3 (closed on weekends and national holidays).
– All products remain intellectual property of Maira Gallardo. As the client, you are assigned the right to use the product, but you may not claim intellectual or exclusive ownership to any of my products, modified or unmodified.
– A credit linking back to mairagall.com will be placed in the theme’s footer, and must remain intact as long as the theme is being used.
– I reserve the right to add your site to the client showcase page and to use site screenshots for other promotional purposes.
– The themes are released under the GNU General Public Licensing.
– You have the right to use each purchased theme on one (1) domain only.
– You are authorized to make any necessary modification(s) to the themes to suit your needs, except changing or removing the credit linking back to mairagall.com.
The themes are provided “as is” without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied.
REFUSAL OR TERMINATION OF SERVICES
– The services and products are offered subject to my acceptance of your order or requests.
– I may, at my sole discretion and without prior notice, immediately terminate your account and deny access to files and forum support should I feel you are in violation of our agreement. A violation may include but is not limited to:
• Violations of the Terms and Conditions of this site.
• Negative or abusive language in the support forum.
• Engagement by you in fraudulent or illegal activities.
-Termination, due to violations, will not include a refund or reimbursement.
Some links in this Site are affiliate links, which means that I may get a commission if you decide to purchase their products or services. I only recommend products and services that I use and love myself, so I know you’ll be in good hands.
CHANGES TO THESE TERMS & CONDITIONS
You acknowledge and agree that it is your responsibility to review this Site and these Terms and Conditions periodically and to be aware of any modifications. I will notify you of any changes to these terms by posting those changes on this page.
Updated: April 04, 2016